Welcome to Collide Summer Camp!
We will meet from 9am–3pm Monday–Friday each week during the summer from July 12th through August 20th. We will have a blast!
Our day starts each morning with socializing and worship, then we get into our daily activities. The activities range from faith-based to sports, all with STEAM foci. Weather, COVID and parent-permitting, we may try to make a few field trips.
Camp is for children ages 6-12. If there is enough interest, we may also run a middle school camp. Camp is $285 a week which covers all fees, materials and snacks.
Lunch is NOT provided and each child will need to bring their own lunch.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE COST?
• $285 per child, per week. A $50 deposit is required to register.
IS THERE A DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE CHILDREN FROM THE SAME FAMILY?
• Yes, there is a 20% discount for each additional child. The first child will cost $285 per week. Each additional child will cost $228 per week. A $50 per family deposit is required to register.
IS THERE A DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE WEEKS?
WILL SNACKS OR BEVERAGES BE PROVIDED?
• Snacks will be provided and children may bring refillable water bottles.
HAVE ALL TEACHERS AND ASSISTANTS BEEN VACCINATED FOR COVID-19?
• Yes, all have been vaccinated.
WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE?
• Monday through Friday
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR VALIDATING WHO IS ALLOWED TO PICK UP MY CHILD FROM THE PROGRAM?
• We will need a copy of the driver's license for each person authorized to pick up your child.
WHAT AGES MAY ATTEND?
• 6 to 12 years old
IF I SIGN UP FOR MULTIPLE WEEKS, CAN I PAY FOR ONE WEEK AT A TIME?
• Yes, payment is due on Monday of each week that you are registered for.
WHAT IF I HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS?
• Please feel free to call the church office at 703.768.4406 if you have any additional questions. Thank you!
CAN I PAY MY DEPOSIT BY CHECK INSTEAD OF ONLINE?
• Yes, please make checks payable to "Belle View Baptist Church" and write "Summer Camp" in the memo line. You can mail the checks to or drop the checks off at: